Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Week's Find

A lady that I occasionally babysit for has excellent taste in home décor. I love skimming through her decorating books whenever I can. In her laundry room, she has a starburst mirror that I have admired for well over a year now. I was pleasantly surprised to find that same mirror at Michael’s last week! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to shop, but love a good sale more. The purchase of a few items for a feather headband left me with a 50% coupon on any full-price item. Slightly outside the price of what I could justify for a mirror, the coupon easily justified the purchase.

I’ve never really been a fan of star burst mirrors, and this one is certainly one that you either love, or hate, which is why I was surprised by how instantly I fell in love with it.

This picture certainly doesn't do it justice, but I had to use my iPhone camera. And it's obviously not hung up...that will happen when we get the proper wall anchors and hook.

1 comment:

Whitni Watkins said...

That is a wicked awesome mirror. Props to getting a good deal!