Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer To-Do List

So, every summer I make a list of goals/things I want to do over the summer and even though I'm not done with all my finals yet (2 down, 2 to go!) I decided to make the list now.

In no specific order...

1. Take cake decorating classes
2. Keep up with going running
3. Take the philosophy course online
4. Go to Busch Gardens a bunch (We got season passes, I wanna use them!)
5. Spend tons of time with the hubby
6. Get a summer job...
7. Go on a couple day/weekend trips to DC
8. Eat LOTS of gelato!
9. Go on a mini vacation (or 2 hehe)
10. Go somewhere nice for our anniversary
11. Go on a picnic
12. Figure out what I want to do with my life, and how to do it
13. Go swimming
14. Take Sam to the lake
15. Go to the Holocaust Museum again
16. Get a mani/pedi or 2 hehe
17. Get a much needed massage
18. Get a new couch
19. Watch all of my favorite movies
20. Do something fun for my birthday

At the end of the summer I'll try to remember to send out an update of how many of these things I actually got done, lol.

No comments: