Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I've had Blogger open on a tab all day, hoping that I would get around to a post eventually. It's taken me a while to come up with a few resolutions, since in the past I've mainly done it as a fad-like thing my friends were 'doing' (but never followed up with). For some reason, I don't know why, I've felt the urge to follow through this year as much as I can. So, I guess I need to make a few that are actually realistic, huh?

1. Read 1 book a month from the 'Great Classics' list. Maybe 2 months, depending on the book. [Alison, you'll have to help me with this one!]
2. Learn more about cooking. [Julia Child, anyone?]
3. Be more patient. With Kona, Peter, life...It is a virtue, after all ;)
4. Take more pictures. Of the almost 3 years we've been married, we have taken almost no pictures. Part of that is due to not having kids, and part can be attributed to laziness.

I'm sure I will add to these...we'll see when that happens. Happy 2011!

No comments: