Sunday, February 20, 2011

5 Things

Too bad "Five Things Saturday" doesn't have the same ring to it as "Five Things Friday." The point is that I did it, right?

[Bamboo cutting boards] Who would have thought that I would be obsessed with cutting boards? But seriously, I love them.

[Fancy cupcake liners] After holiday sales make $3-4 cupcake liners a little more justifiable. Michaels and Target's had some great deals on Valentines Day stuff; Michaels also had select cake decorating supplies on clearance. This is also a great website for some awesome cupcake liners as well.

[Flip flops] 70+ degree weather this week warranted wearing flip flops for the first time this year.

[A dozen red roses] The hubby bought me roses for Valentines Day and we went to the Joshua Wilton House in Harrisonburg for dinner.

[Blueberry Muffins] Probably the best blueberry muffins that I have ever made. And I got to use my fancy new cupcake liners!

At some point I will actually figure out how to add pictures, I swear.

No comments: