Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Things Friday

I am so grateful for this break from winter weather the past 2 weeks. Though this week wasn't as nice as last week [today is the first day in a week where the sun has really been out], not having to worry about snow, ice, and the freezing cold has been wonderful.

[Tomato paste in a tube] I hate opening a can of tomato paste to only use a tablespoon or two. Though I intend to use it in another recipe, I rarely do and it gets thrown out. I finally found this at our local Martins.
[MacBook Pro Charger] My oh so sweet dog, Kona, ate my charger on Valentine's Day. A week later and my new charger arrived. So grateful to be able to borrow one from a friend, but it's nice to have my own again.
[Bamboo Silverware Organizer] I think my obsession with bamboo has gotten a little out of control. From cutting boards to organizers, I love it all!
[Sandals] I love sandals, esp. wedges. This pair from DV by Dolce Vita makes me even more excited for spring. 

Other things from this week: Kona was able to have a raw hide without getting sick, meaning her explosive upset stomach wasn't due to her love of raw hides. Peter was home the whole week [though that is very likely to come to an end next week].


 

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I love bamboo stuff too. Especially the cutting boards :)

Unknown said...

Cute shoes!